"DL" Series LoMaster Dock Lift DL
Typically, a dock lift will cost 1/3 the price of a fork lift truck and will have a quick and favorable payback when compared to the long-term cost associated with operating a forklift and manually loading / off-loading a trailer. The LoMaster™ Stationary Dock Lift will also greatly reduce handling costs, cargo damage and employee injury common to vertical transfer operations.
Available in rated capacities of 5,000 to 20,000 lb (2,267 to 9,072 kg)
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION AND LOADING VERSATILITY
The LoMaster™ Dock Lift DL Series is engineered to increase efficiency and safety in loading / unloading trucks and trailers. These versatile units can be mounted in a pit or anchored to a concrete pad, wherever the site requires.
A full-length deck beam ensures maximum support, and solid plate steel legs support maximum rigidity. The precision safety velocity fuses on the hydraulic cylinders limit platform free-fall. Each dock lift comes equipped with handrails, a 4" (102 mm) kick plate, and a barrier chain across each end.
- Deck widths range from 60" to 96" (1,524 to 2,438 mm)
- Deck lengths 96" to 144" (2,438 to 3658 mm)
- Remote power pack 12' (3,658 mm) hydraulic hose
- Push button control on 12' (3,658 mm) straight cord
- Hydraulic pump with built-in overload relief
- All hydraulic components including hoses and oil
- Anti-slip powder coated deck and lip(s)
- Dual personnel restraint chains
- Bevel toe guards under deck
- Full-length structural beam and solid steel plate scissor legs for maximum rigidity