The reasons are simple
- Downtime due to broken equipment is expensive
- Health and safety is a priority for all businesses
- Our technicians mold to your criteria and adapt to your needs
- Our flexibility is our strength
To meet the health and safety requirements of our customers, MCF Equipments conforms to several international standards under the supervision of companies that specialize in subcontractor compliance.
Our technicians are qualified and certified.
MCF offers you an outstanding service 24/7 by one of our eleven accredited technicians.
Working at heights
Fall prevention at height
We hold a ten million liability insurance that includes hot work on site
In-house training once a week
All for a competitive hourly rate and no "calling" fee
New : ESP (Entente de Service Préférentiels)
Why ESP ?
- Preferential hourly rate
- Reduced response time
- Preferential rate of increase
- Fixed routine maintenance price