Series 0401A Adjustable Inflatable Shelter
With a unique patented design, the Series 0401A’s inflatable, air-tight seal is the solution for any door opening required for a wide variety of trailer widths and heights up to 10’0” W x 11’0” H. Its exclusive “RipStop” fabric, provides greater resistance to wear and tear normally found on standard truck shelters. It also blocks foul weather, insects, dust, and dirt, thus giving you years of trouble free service while saving you money on energy costs. Inflatable truck shelters also help productivity by increasing safety, protecting personnel, products, and equipment.
Stationary inflatable truck shelter(s) to be Series 0401A as manufactured by SuperSeal Mfg. Ltd., Woodbridge, Ontario. Stationary inflatable truck shelter(s) to be manufactured to fit door opening size(s)______ft. W x _______ft. H. Unit to consist of two (2) vertical air bags mounted to a top grade galvanized tubular framework covered with 26 gauge galvanized steel cladding. Vertical seals shall be complete with integral inflatable bottom corner seals with holes for venting and to assist in moisture drainage. When not in use, the vertical air bags are stored behind a reinforced vinyl curtain with built-in fiberglass stays for strength and rigidity. Inflatable header air bag to be full unit width, mounted in front of vertical air bags onto galvanized tubular steel frame. Inflatable header air bag in deflated position is stored behind a vinyl curtain with a 4" yellow guide stripe to aid in visibility of trailers. Unit to be supplied with 1/2 HP blower with a manual ON/OFF switch. The motor/blower shall be mounted under a protective canopy constructed of galvanized tubular steel covered with galvanized steel cladding. The top canopy shall be sloped to allow for drainage. Unit is inflated by turning switch on and deflates automatically when unit is turned off by means of an internal pulley and retraction arm system for the verticals and a torsion roller assembly for the header. Unit to be manufactured of exclusive 16 oz. vinyl "RipStop" fabric; Double stitched, high-strength, twisted 4 ply 100% polyester bonded thread U.V. treated fabric. Unit shall be furnished with protective steel guards. All necessary mounting hardware is galvanized to resist corrosion.
Series 401A Product Details:
- Series 0401A standard dimensions for door openings up to 10’10”W x 11’0”H are 11’6” W x 11’10” H (O.D.) with a 24” projection, 48” header air bag drop, and two (2) vertical air bags (one per side) with 24” inward projection when inflated.
- Unique patented design (USA NOS. 4,916, 870:4, 821,468:DES 310, 125 Canadian NOS. 1,277,870).
- Seals trailers 10’6” to 13’6” high from grade with a dock height of 48”. Also seals trailers with widths from 7’6” W.
- Exclusive 16 oz. “RipStop” fabric developed specifically for inflatable units gives years of trouble free service (see fabric page).
- Can be part of a totally automated dock loading system.
- Gives full access to trailer opening.
- 18”-20” projection in front of the dock bumper face is recommended to provide a proper seal.